Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
full Link : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
Article basket-weaving, Article Indian crafts, Article Jones Beach, Article Long Island, Article memories,

You can also see our article on:


Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

I took this picture on the way to the New Montefiore Cemetery, for my brother's funeral just over a week ago.

Jones Beach, that gorgeous Long Island beach, multiple beaches- by parking lots-  if I'm not mistaken, was my favorite summer place to go when I was young. Besides the glorious beach, which dwarfed all others, I loved the USAn crafts, basket-weaving and beading. I don't think I've been there since I was 18. That last visit was with a friend. I drove, and we danced to the USAn drummer...

For some strange reason, the rich smell of a certain flower always reminds me of Jones Beach. Those flowers decorated the areas between the parking lots and the beach itself.



Does anyone else remember Jones Beach? And do you remember the sweet smell of those flowers? What do you remember?



so much information about Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

hopefully information Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2016/07/nostalgia-of-jones-beach.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment