Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table

Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table
full Link : Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table
Article Shabbat, Article table decorations,

You can also see our article on:


Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table

1-  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm not good at fancy decorating. I just don't go for things that are too fussy and hard to take care of.  Over a year sgo after a trip to the states and eating at some lovely Shabbat tables I began to feel that my plain white tablecloth was just too plain, but I didn't know what to do and didn't want to go "full color."

2-  At work I kept eying a gorgeous headscarf, which I didn't need at all. I didn't have anything to go with it, and it wasn't the fabric I like at all.

3-  Suddenly I realized that the scarf had the same colors as our fleishig Shabbat dishes, and the long scarf would make a great "table runner." It certainly has! And it's washable!! I launder it each week with the tablecloth. 

4-  One of our daughters gave us a "hotplate runner" which matches both.

5-  I was so happy with the scarf runner that I bought another one.




What do you think?



so much information about Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table

hopefully information Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2016/07/inexpensive-easy-and-fun-way-to-up-table.html for more people know

Tag : , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Inexpensive, Easy and Fun Way to "Jazz Up" The Table

0 comments:

Post a Comment