Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Overview
According to the Samsung official announcement, “Bigger has always been better. Galaxy Note proved that time and again. It also changed the entire game with S Pen. A versatile tool for ideas, goals and dreams. This time it's Galaxy Note5. The most powerful and beautiful version to date. ”
Indeed, Samsung galaxy Note 5 is one of the most anticipated phones. The galaxy note 5 measures 153mm x 76mm x 7.6mm with 5.7-inch display. Besides, its specs include an Exynos 7420 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera, up to 4K video resolution, runs android 5.1.1 and no micro SD card. You might get ready to switch a new Samsung galaxy phone, right? The note series is good option. Before doing this, take good care of your phone and backup old Samsung data.
Contacts Lost on Samsung galaxy Note 5/4/3/2
Well, let's get down to the main topic: How to recover deleted contacts from galaxy note 3/4/5 etc. Commonly, contacts automatically stored on the phone internal memory, it is not easy to restore Samsung contacts. If by any chance that you lost Samsung contacts, don’t worry either. The purpose of writing this post is going to tell you two simple solutions to do Samsung note contacts recovery.
Option 1. Recover lost contacts from galaxy note 3/4/5 from Backup
This is a way to recover your contacts only if you’ve previously backed them up.
- From display options: On your galaxy note, tap “Contacts”-> click “Menu” icon-> “Settings”->”Contacts”->”Contacts to display”-> tap “All contacts”. That’s it. Just go back to check the “Contacts”. (note: make sure your contacts are visible.)
- From Google. If you have saved your contacts to your Google, then you can restore in this way: On your phone, go to “Apps”->scroll to and tap “Settings” -> Tap “Accounts” ->”Add account” -> “Google”-> click “Existing”-> enter your google account ad tap “Next” icon-> tap “OK”-> “Next”.
- From Memory Card. From home screen, go to “Contacts” -> “Menu” -> “Settings” ->”Contacts” -> “Import/Export contacts” ->”Import from SD card” -> choose the account to which to want to save your contacts -click “Import vCard file” -> “OK”
Option 2. Retrieve deleted contacts from galaxy note with Android Recovery
Failed to restore contacts from Samsung ? Or you don't have backups available? Its OK, read the following solution, you can easily recover deleted/lost contacts from Samsung galaxy note 3/4/5 without needing of backup.
- Download and install a reliable Samsung galaxy note contacts recovery tool, like Jihosoft Android recovery is a option to do this. You can get it by clicking here.
- Make your Samsung note and computer connected.
- Start Jihosoft Android recovery, and select the “Database” option to continue.
- Enable USB debugging to let this program access your phone.
- After your device is identified, click “Start” to scan. It takes a few seconds for the scanning. Just wait patiently.
- Preview both deleted and existing contacts on your Samsung galaxy note.
- Tap “Recover” button to save the found contacts to your PC/Mac.
More about Jihosoft Android Recovery
Jihosfot Android Recovery is dedicated to recover data from android. Files like contacts, as well as text messages, photos, call logs, videos, and more can be restored directly with ease. What’s more, this software can only work on recovering the contacts that haven’t been overwritten by new data. Any new content added later can make the lost contacts overwritten and unrecoverable. Thus, you are suggested to stop using your galaxy note once the contacts lost.
You may be interested in :
Recover Deleted/Lost Data on Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/5
How to Recover SMS, Contacts, Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy Note 5