Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Sunday, November 30, 2014

YouTube Stuff

YouTube Stuff - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about YouTube Stuff because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : YouTube Stuff
full Link : YouTube Stuff

You can also see our article on:


YouTube Stuff

My YouTube Channel

I have a YouTube channel! I upload one or two times a week, and I make cool videos!

FUN FACT:

I don't have any editing software on my PC, so what do I use? I use my phone.
My editing app is called VivaVideo, and is free on the Google Play Store.
VivaVideo limits me to a 5 minute video length, though. But, other than that, I love uploading
videos!

LINK:

THE LINK IS BROKEN, SO ANNOYED LINK IS ANNOYED.
ANYWAY, JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH:
ELECTRIC0115










My Intro/Outro

My Intro is GoldSolace's old Intro, but I put my name where his was.

CREATOR: GoldSolace
MUSIC: Journey 2014 - K-391
FONT: (I used a custom one from dafont.com) LEMONMILK

My Outro is an edited version of a free Outro called Candy.
This Outro was made in Sony Vegas, so it looks cool.

CREATOR: Official™ Designs
MUSIC: Gold (Twice As Nice Remix) - Sir Sly

NEW STUFF

My latest video is on how to download Duck Hunt on Android! Watch it if you have an Android!



so much information about YouTube Stuff

hopefully information YouTube Stuff can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about YouTube Stuff if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2014/11/youtube-stuff.html for more people know

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : YouTube Stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment