Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
full Link : How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

You can also see our article on:


How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S, Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
In this guide for Android Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000, We will learn how to soft and a hard reset to factory mode to Samsung Galaxy S i9000.
The first step for " Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 " or soft reset, what we do when there is no other solution to the problem, the errors with improperly installed or uninstalled applications, or you forget the unlock pattern or password, probably your phone is locked and not responding etc.

A Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 will erase all data from the mobile, so before doing this, we will make a backup of all our data, documents, contacts, messages, files, ringtones, videos, pictures or etc..
Soft Reset
If your device is frozen and not responding, we get the option as we see in the picture below with the help of this we can easily restart the mobile, It is basically called "Soft Reset".
reset samsung galaxy S i9000, Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
If this does not solve the problem, try to Factory data reset. Remove the SIM card and on the home screen, press: 
  •  Menu and select Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything . Attention, all phone data erased.
Another way to do a Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 is through the keypad of your cellular, So just remove the SIM card and enter this code :
  • *2767*3855# Warning, all data on the phone will be erased.
If it also doesn't work for you, Then you could better try this method below:
  • First turn off the phone. If locked, then just remove the battery of phone.
  • Hold the volume down button + home button + power button for 2 or 3 seconds.
  • It will display a menu with Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
  • Select Clear Storage using the Volume Down button.
  • Press and release the power button.
  • Finally, we confirm the process: select YES with Volume Up or No with Volume Down.
  • Congrats, You're done!!



so much information about How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

hopefully information How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-perform-soft-reset-or-hard-reset.html for more people know

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : How to Perform a Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

0 comments:

Post a Comment