Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]
full Link : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

You can also see our article on:


Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

Hello !!

I had this problem with my Nokia 5800 camera. Every time I tried to open it, it use to just stay in the background and never open. A lot of u must be facing this too. I tried searching for the solution online but couldn't find any. So I thought I would have to figure it out on my own.

I tried opening the camera through WhatsApp, i.e "take a photo" for the profile pic. There it worked. So I concluded that it is a problem with the camera file. I reinstalled the firmware using the PC suit. Still didn't work.

Later I thought of installing another CFW. So I switched off the phone and connected it to the computer. Just before I flashed, I wanted to check again if it was working or not. So I switched on the phone while it was still connected to the computer. Opened it in PC suit mode, and pressed the camera button of the phone.

Surprisingly it started working. Then I disconnected it from the PC and tried again, it was still working. And the problem was finally fixed.


Hope it works for you too, the camera of Nokia 5800 is the best camera I have seen  in the phone that are  made even these days.

NOKIA 5800 FTW!!!!!!!




Good luck!
cheers!!!!



so much information about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

hopefully information Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2013/11/nokia-5800-camera-not-responding-solved.html for more people know

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

0 comments:

Post a Comment