Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store

How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store
full Link : How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store
Article Android, Article google, Article How to, Article play store,

You can also see our article on:


How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store

All the applications you've downloaded and installed in your android phone that came from Google Play Store will be saved in your My Apps. Even though the app is already deleted or uninstalled on your phone, this app will still appear on that area.

For some instance, you don't want that app to be displayed on the list of your My Apps.
All you have to do is to delete it from the list. You can't do this task if you're going to delete it using a browser from a PC or laptop. You need to open your My Apps using your android phone.



 From the Google Play Store app

Tap/touch the menu icon (upper left corner)














 






tap/touch My apps


tap/touch ALL 

Note: You need to uninstall first the app so you can delete it from the list. How to Uninstall an App?

You can see on the image that the first two apps have an X button at their upper right while the third one (which is the Flappy Bird) doesn't have. It only means that the first two are already uninstalled on the phone while the flappy bird is isn't.

To Delete -> tap/touch the X button





so much information about How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store

hopefully information How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-remove-app-in-list-of-your-my.html for more people know

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : How to remove app in the list of your My Apps in Google Play Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment