Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel

Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel
full Link : Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel
Article How,

You can also see our article on:


Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel

We would all love the battery life of the CR-48 AND the performance of the Pixel. BUT there are tradeoffs. Honestly, I'd rather have the Pixel experience and a few hours less battery life. Of course, I'm hoping Google figures out how to give me both in the near future. (I am confident they will.)
Here is my experiment:

Context: I typically have Google Music playing in the background with about 15-20 tabs open at the same time.

Objective: Extend the life of the battery of my Pixel to 5 hours consistently.

Process:
  1. Start with a fully charged battery. (Duh!)
  2. Dim the backlighting on the keyboard to off. (Not really necessary. Nice feature though.)
  3. Turn the contrast down on the screen to about 30 percent. (This is still plenty bright enough to read the screen clearly.)
  4. Disable LTE receiver and only connect to Wifi. 
Outcome: With the tweaks in place, I am getting 5 hours of battery life. (Previously getting 4 hours which is still better than my 3.5 hours on my 2012 12in Macbook Air.)

Note: I expect the battery life to change when I use LTE which I do when I am not in my office, but I haven't tested that yet.

Are there any other tricks or tweaks you've discovered that I should try?



so much information about Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel

hopefully information Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2013/08/extend-battery-life-of-your-chromebook.html for more people know

Tag : ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Extend the Battery Life of Your Chromebook Pixel

0 comments:

Post a Comment