Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem
full Link : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

You can also see our article on:


Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

This problem affects any iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running version 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 of iOS (formerly iPhone OS). On my iPhone 4, I have experienced this email problem when I read a message from my Inbox and Archive it.I use Gmail as my mail provider, so when I’m reading messages on my iPhone, to archive a message I actually move the message from Inbox to “All Mail.”
On iOS 4.x.x, I have been seeing blank messages and strange dates from time to time when archiving email messages:
No Sender No Subject 12/31/69
The No Sender No Subject 12/31/69 Problem on iOS 4.x.x
A workaround that I have devised is to back out of the Inbox:
Folders Screen


 Back out of the Inbox to show   all   folders and then go to “All Mail.” Then simply return to your Inbox, and those strange messages are gone:
Normal Inbox 
 
 
 



so much information about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

hopefully information Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2012/08/fix-ios-iphone-os-4-email-problem.html for more people know

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

0 comments:

Post a Comment