Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy month...

Busy month... - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Busy month... because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Busy month...
full Link : Busy month...

You can also see our article on:


Busy month...

Sorry I haven't posted in a month...life is busy when you are trying to work, finish a school semester and plan a wedding (32 days!).

Just wanted to stop in a share a few photos. I have a new obsession with triptics. I've been making them during my digital photography class in CS5. I saw some work by David Hillard (google him!) and the obsession started.

3 recent triptics with my photos:



They are much cooler full screen, so click them!

The top one was the one into which I put the most effort. It was originally 4 different photos, 3 of which I combined into a panorama and then put JoJo in on the left side.Those photos were taken while we were at Pike's Place in Seattle.

The middle one shows different angles of a local technical school. I was going for a "new bauhaus" look (google that too).

The bottom one was a hand tangle of 6 of my siblings. The professor asked me if I had plagiarized by taking photos out of a unicef add. To which I responded, "no, my life is a unicef add." 

In other news, I am just trying to keep sane as the final details of this wedding come together. And speaking of finals, I have to take some of those in a week and a half. Last stretch before the finish line!



so much information about Busy month...

hopefully information Busy month... can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Busy month... if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2012/04/busy-month.html for more people know

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Busy month...

0 comments:

Post a Comment