Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Little Sweden

Little Sweden - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Little Sweden because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Little Sweden
full Link : Little Sweden
Article Creativity, Article family, Article Friendship, Article Travel, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


Little Sweden

On Friday I went to Little Sweden with two lovely ladies.

When I say "Little Sweden," I mean IKEA. And when I say lovey ladies I mean M and B. (They have full names, but those are not important...). M is JoJo's...cousin...in ...law...or something? And B is M's best friend. She is bound by no laws.

We drank soda made out of mythical berries, squished lots of pillows and made up several dance moves throughout the day.


 2 words: LINGON. BERRY. 
3rd word: SODA.
Response: OH HECK YES.

 I loved these pillows, but they felt like they were stuff with....swedish elephant dung. 
All lumpy and gross!

 If the chair matches your tights, you probably should buy it
(but I didn't. But good thing too. Posts to come on the chair I bought the next day!)

 I tell them to look natural and this is what they do?

At the end of the day I spent only $20 (couple little glass jars, some orange storage boxes, and a small rug), but had lots of fun. I shall visit Sweden again soon.



so much information about Little Sweden

hopefully information Little Sweden can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Little Sweden if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-sweden.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Little Sweden

0 comments:

Post a Comment