Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm a granny again...

I'm a granny again... - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about I'm a granny again... because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : I'm a granny again...
full Link : I'm a granny again...
Article Creativity, Article crocheting, Article DIY, Article This is Me, Article tutorial, Article Vintage,

You can also see our article on:


I'm a granny again...

This is what my bedroom floor looks like at this time.


I'm at it again.

Because I am an afghan making addict. http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com /2010/11/in-case-you-ever-wondered.html"> I am a granny square hoarder. Yes, I have a problem. But the first step in getting better is admitting there is something wrong...addiction is the only disease people don't admit to having...all of that stuff.

Actually, I like making stuff and granny wee squares are no exception.

And look! THEY ARE IN http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com /2010/11/my-secret.html">RAINBOW ORDER! Every single one of them. Totally RoyGBiv. We all know how http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com /2011/08/oh-hey-i-have-free-time.html"> I love that. Seriously people, what is not to love.

Now comes the fun part of sewing them together and making all the little bits of yarn tails disappear. I am determined to finish before school starts up again in...oh...12 days. (Wow. What an ugly number.)

In other news, check out the other afghans. http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com /2010/12/ive-been-told-i-have-pride-issues-but.html">THIS one I made.

This one (on my sisters bed) I bought at Goodwill last week for only $2. I kind of love it.

Yup. Definitely an addiction in the making. I'm sorry, I just love colors, yarns, and cozy blankets. Fall is coming. I will be ready!



so much information about I'm a granny again...

hopefully information I'm a granny again... can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about I'm a granny again... if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-granny-again.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : I'm a granny again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment