Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!

Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS! - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS! because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!
full Link : Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!
Article Clothes, Article Creativity, Article DIY, Article Sewing, Article summer, Article tutorial,

You can also see our article on:


Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!

Guys, I love pockets.

So incredibly much. I don't feel quite right without my cell phone and chapstick close to my left thigh. It is just how I am. So when I was thinking about  making skirts I wanted to be sure to include pockets. But I didn't know how to do that, so Google helped me out. Funnily enough the pattern I end up liking was from a blog I already follow- Tania, from What Would a Nerd Wear.

THIS PATTERN that she posted as the one I followed. And yes, I FOLLOWED a pattern. PRECISELY *well, I still didn't measure but...*. This is a huge deal for me. I have NEVER followed a sewing pattern of any kind on my own, but this one I did start to finish all by myself.I sat there at my sewing machine, laptop open in front of me, and step by step I followed that pattern! I feel like such a big girl.

Yesterday afternoon I made not one, but TWO cute skirts, one bright/playful, the other more dressy/classic, but both with pockets. Functional pockets!!!! I may or may not have seam ripped the first skirt 3 times, but eventually I did get the hang of it.

And then I obviously did a photoshoot.

Skirt #1 finished product:
 Outfit details: 
Tanks: Target. Belt: Gifted. Necklace: Thrifted. Shoes: Bongo, via Goodwill. Colorful bracelets: Dandelion Cottage (a local artsy gift shop).Hobo bag: I made it.

Skirt- red flowers and dots fabric $2.99 from Savers. Blue pocket lining was scrap from another project. I already had the thread and elastic, so basically the whole project cost me $3 and a little bit of time.


Skirt #2:

 *please feel free to ignore my awkward bird face and how short this skirt looks when I pull it outwards thus revealing my gym shorts underneath, and instead check out the legitimacy of those there POCKETS!


 *also feel free to ignore the awkward lint situation ...3 cats people. It's a losing battle.

Details: White Button Up: LOFT, via Savers. Jacket: H&M. Belt: Savers. Heels: Target. Earrings: Charlotte Russe. Bracelet: A Renn Faire (yes. truly.).
Skirt: once again, fabric $2.99 at Savers. All other material I already had.

Currently wearing: black polka dot skirt, skull and cross bones button up, leather jacket, black belt, black leggings, polka dotted heels, black hoop earrings. It's versatile!

I'm pretty pleased overall with how they came out. Pattern was easy to follow and the project took less than one hour. Black one got hemmed a bit too short, and the red one's waist is a little lumpy... but hey, good effort. Mistakes happen when you don't measure, but measuring is math and I am on summer break here! BUT I made pockets. That's all that really matters.

Now back to sewing. Not something I normally do for long periods of time but I am feeling inspired, particularly after the season premiere of Project Runway last night. I just gotta got make more STUFF. Potential photo documentation to come.



so much information about Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!

hopefully information Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS! can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS! if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2011/07/pattern-easy-skirt-with-pockets.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Pattern: Easy Skirt WITH POCKETS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment