Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Saturday, April 9, 2011

And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet

And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet
full Link : And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet
Article cooking, Article Friendship, Article Humor, Article photography, Article Spring,

You can also see our article on:


And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet

Last weekend my friend Jeri took me out to her favorite local breakfast restaurant-THE COSMIC OMELET- for some Saturday morning eating. It is a cute little place with a very...unique...atmosphere. The walls are covered with local art, old concert posters, and sarcastic signage. And the eggs themselves are quite scrumptious too (and also all have fun names).

 When I go to cute places like that I generally like to take pictures, but now that I have a D-SLR people get a little freaked out. I come in with a big camera on my neck and people get all weirded out and think something special must be going on.

Nope. Just a college kid wearing a camera as a necklace. Nothing weird there.
 My breakfast: hashbrowns, 2 pieces of rye toast, and a cheese/tomato/spinach/mushroom/jalapeno omelet.
(No ALL the food isn't mine. That's Jeri's blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs.)



I tried to get some good pictures of the place, but it is very tiny and I could tell I was creepin' people out. So eventually I just started taking creepy shots with the camera at my waist and my finger inconspicuously on the shutter butter. Good times.




so much information about And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet

hopefully information And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-i-said-how-about-breakfast-cosmic.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : And I said how about breakfast... The Cosmic Omelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment