Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Friday, March 11, 2011

Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD
full Link : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD
Article cooking, Article Creativity, Article DIY, Article family, Article tutorial, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

Yup. This week I cooked some chili (a meat version and a veggie version) and I cooked come cornbread. My sister Tia and I think chili is super delicious and it's not something we eat often so it was fun to make (and eat) it. But I did not make just any old cornbread. I took some advice from food network's cooking queen, Paula Deen, and made cornbread WAFFLES.

best.
idea.
ever.

I used Paula's recipe, sans green pepper (we don't like 'em) for the meaty chili. The veggie one I sort of made up. Kidney and black beans instead of kidney and ground hamburger meat.

Here is how this CHILI WITH CORNBREAD WAFFLES went down:

Lots and lots of cans to be opened (remember, I made 2 batches, one with me and one without, so this is what double looks like).

There aren't a lot of things that make me cry. Onions are one of them. (2 red onions, chopped)

Along with all the canned good and onions, in went 1 jalapeno, 4 cloves are garlic, cumin, coriander and chili powder.
Into the meaty one went something like a pound of ground hamburger. That cooked for a little bit with the onions and garlic before I added all the beans and whatnot.
Simmered for 2 hours.

Corn muffin mix to make the cornbread waffles. I followed the recipe from Paula, but you could also used a box corn bread mix. Essentially the same thing (corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, milk).

While the chili simmered I started cranking out waffles on our vintage waffle irons.

Kept them warm in the oven (on like 175) as I went.
(random: I like the lighting in this oven shot. one waffle looks heavenly with a light beam coming down on it. the other is on the dark side, lurking in the shadows.)

By the time I was done I had 2 plates stacked with waffles. (I used Paula's recipe but tripled it)

 Then I brought it all together on plates.
Waffle on the bottom, scoop of chili of choice, sour cream and cheddar cheese. YUM.

Overall this is a really easy meal. Waffles are so simple and for the chili I basically opened cans, dumped them in a pot, and added a few seasonings. Even with minimum effort it was SO DELICIOUS. I recommend this dinner (and Paula's recipe) as a simple and relatively cheap dinner.

What will I cook next week? I actually don't know. I'll letcha know when I get that one figured out. Suggestions? Always looking for ideas!



so much information about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

hopefully information Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2011/03/awesomebella-cooks-chili-and-cornbread.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Awesomebella Cooks-CHILI AND CORNBREAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment